What personal information do we collect from you and how?
English Home collects users' personal information and explicitly mentions how and why it is done. These never go responsibly when the user makes an online order and purchases with an online payment option. The user's payment details are never stored here. English Home may or may not ask you for the details, especially the personal information to collaboratively provide its products and services to customers, including by way of example,
- When you enter a sweepstake with English Home, like an online contest as part of the promotion sponsored by us.
- When you complete surveys, data privacy is our concern and the same is the case with other questionnaires too.
- The question of data privacy also arises when you send an email to us.
- The site asks you for the data also when you create an account on the English Home website.
- You may give us data when you order and interact with us
- You may also give us data when you subscribe to our corresponding loyalty programme.
When you sign up for the English Home website, our web servers put up the effort to collect the domain names of users.
This information aggregated makes enquiries on the number of visits or the request would receive to measure the average time spent on our Platform, and information like pages viewed are also sent among other things.
What we do & don't do with your personal information
As you interact with us, your personal data could be used for the following:
- When the products are ordered the proper processing is facilitated.
- As a request to direct development enhancements
- For the schemes of marketing and promotional purposes
- To participate in the competition with a better design and website
- To provide better engagement with purchase recommendations and to provide customised shopping experiences.
- To help enter a valuable marketing strategy and execute a promotion through banner ads or emails, or through a survey sent by third parties under contract.
- To do research on improved content in order to showcase a better understanding of the user’s demographics, interests and behaviour.
- To put up a managed Loyalty program with the English Home Loyalty program.
English Home is always crucial to keep your personal information safe and never disclose your information without your consent, but the disclosure happens with your personal information in either of the following cases and third parties.
- With our concerned sibling or parent companies.
- Data transfer occurs for the reason of storing or processing via the cloud servers.
- Sharing does occur with the service provider as part of processing your service request.
- In certain cases, it becomes necessary to disclose the necessary information, especially to deal with legal actions regarding the violations of the website's terms and conditions or the interference with others as well as our properties.
- Also, whenever the law demands, we indeed submit the same.
We care about your security
What you need to know about our cookies
Cookies are herein for record-keeping purposes, a reliable piece of information that holds up with the sole right for recording transferred to the user's hard disks. Cookies are also a tracking code for the users visiting the advertising banners and hyperlinks, backed by pixel tags and/or similar technologies. Cookies open seamless access to our platform and to have easy and good traversal on our site the user should consent to place our cookies on their device.
What about policy changes?
Are you looking for more information?